Welcome to the website for Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, a joint institution of Freie Universität Berlin and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
To navigate directly to a specific page or section, please use the 'Go To' commands as follows:
You are here:
This domain is divided into two subdomains: 20x magnification and 40x magnification.
- Measurement of image quality.
- Scan with manual interaction in a clinical pathology laboratory
- Scan using 20x and 40x
- 10 glass slides
- Selected from the daily workload of different pathology institutions
- Specimen from different origins and with different stains
- All participants had to scan the same slides
- Any manual interaction was allowed
- Rescan of slides was allowed
- 60min/30min time limit for 40x/20x per 2 slide bundle
- Three diagnostic relevant regions have been extracted from each slide of all participants
- Areas were presented in parallel to evaluators
- Resolution at presentation was 1:1
- Manual assessment by pathologists
- Standardized evaluation terminals