High Throughput, also called Fast Routine Scanning, or Mass Scan.
You are here:
This domain is divided into two subdomains: 20x magnification and 40x magnification.
- Measurement of scanning time and image quality.
- Scan under daily-use conditions in a clinical pathology laboratory.
- Scan glass slides in a routine procedure without manual interaction.
- Scan using 20x and 40x
- 35 glass slides (20 biopsies and 15 specimen of surgical material)
- Glass slides are randomly selected from the daily workload of different pathology institutions
- Comparable sets of mixed slides
- Specimen from different origin (HE only)
- Preparation and scanning time have been measured separately
- No interaction or reloading of the scanner will be allowed, after starting batch-scan
- Regions on the slides are not marked. All relevant particles have to be found automatically
- 8h/4h time limit for 40x/20x
- No reference focus assessment using automatic image analysis
- Time needed for scanning and data handling